Ravi Talati has a special interest in implants and accepts referrals from Dentists in the surrounding area, he has been placing implants for over 13 years and trained in the UK, Europe and USA to help provide the best service. We also accept referrals from other dentists to provide implants for their patients.
Dental implants are a strong and long lasting way of replacing one or more missing teeth. They can also provide a firm anchor for bridges and dentures that will help prevent them from wobbling.
A dental implant is a screw made from ultra-pure titanium that is placed in the jaw to replace the root of a missing tooth. This creates a secure support for replacement teeth, which are specifically shaped and coloured to provide a perfect match to your other teeth.
Implants can also be used to hold dentures firmly in place, giving a more comfortable fit and making it easier for you to talk and eat. They can also improve your profile because when teeth are lost, the bone shrinks and this can lead to a ‘caved in’ appearance.
It usually takes about three to six months for the implant root to bond with your jawbone, and once the process is complete your new tooth or teeth will be as strong, and look as natural, as your own teeth.
What are implants
Dental implants are titanium rods or screws that are fixed to the jawbone to replace missing teeth.
Benefits of Implants
- Look, feel and functions like natural teeth.
- Strong, long lasting with improved health and comfort.
- Allow you to enjoy and taste food (no plastic denture covering the roof of your mouth).
Why Choose Us For Your Implant Care?
- The whole practice has advanced training in implant skills.
- Comprehensive planning is offered to help decide which type of implants best suit your individual needs and budget.
- We invest in the latest, most advanced equipment and use implant techniques recognised for their innovation and reliability.
- We will treat you with the highest level of care, courtesy and comfort as though you are a family member.
Implants require specialist skills and knowledge to place them, which is why we have Dr. Ravi Talati, who has a special interest in implants and has over 13 years experience. This skilled implantologist will gently place the dental implant root and you will return to us to have your replacement tooth created and fitted.